Apply our values to daily patient care so all our patients will recommend us to others because of our deep sense of responsibility today and in the future.
Honesty, Integrity, and Respect
- Be forthright and truthful in all our actions.
- Treat all with dignity and professionalism.
- Treat everyone as an individual.
Spirit of Serving
- Learn and respect what is important to our patients.
- Gain agreement on needs and expectations.
- Minimize delays, problems and complaints.
- Help all patients willingly and be courteous in all relationships.
- Always maintain patient dignity and privacy.
- Be sensitive and responsive to patient and family fears, questions, concerns and individual needs.
- Keep patient and family informed about patient’s treatment and why.
- Respect patient’s and family’s care options decisions.
Pride in What We Do
- Take personal responsibility to make things better every day.
- Get involved, be creative and always take initiative.
- Continually expand knowledge and sharpen skills.
- Welcome feedback and acknowledge and learn from mistakes.
- Actively measure performance and seek improvements.
- Strive to achieve accurate, reliable and timely service.
- Listen and communicate openly.
- Recognize each other for exceptional service.
- Be positive by celebrating successes and share laughter.
- Encourage cooperation and welcome new ideas.
Cost Effective Healthcare
- Remember our patients pay and trust us to be fair and reasonable and avoid any unnecessary expense.
- Improve patient care efficiency by eliminating errors, rework and delays.
- Do our part in making healthcare more affordable for more patients.
Long Term Focus
Keep Partners In Health and community service purpose constant in the face of changing healthcare and challenging economy.