- Overview of Stomach Aches
- Definition of Stomach Aches
- Can Stress give you Stomach Pain?
- Causes of Stomach Aches
- Treatment of Stomach Aches
- What do Stomach Aches feel like?
- Symptoms of Stomach Aches
1. Overview of Stomach Aches
You know that the awful feeling you are nauseous your stomach feels like it’s tired in a knot and you don’t even want to move. What does your pain mean? Well, let’s talk about this pain. This is abdominal pain. Almost everyone has pain in their stomach belly at once or at one another. Most of the time, a serious medical issue is not a cause, and how bad your pain is doesn’t always reflect the seriousness of the problem causing pain.
You may feel horrible pain if you are having gas or stomach cramps due to viral gastroenteritis, better known as a stomach virus, and some life-threatening conditions such as colon cancer a very early case of appendicitis may cause only mild pain or no pain at all. The important thing to know about abdominal pain is when you need immediate medical care.
2. Definition of Stomach Aches
Stomach aches are defined as serious pain in the abdomen. Abdominal pain is pain that you feel anywhere between the chest and groin. This is often referred to as the stomach region or belly. There are three main parts of body views ( front back and side ) that can help you identify a specific body area.
The label show area of the body which are identified either by anatomical or by common names, for example, the back knees is called a popliteal fossa while the flanks is an area on the side of the body.
3. Can Stress give you Stomach Pain?
Absolutely. Stress and anxiety are the common cause of stomach pain and other GI symptoms.
4. Causes of Stomach Aches
Less serious causes of abdominal pain included are:
- Bowel syndrome
- Food allergies
- Food poisoning
- Stomach virus
Other More Serious Causes Include:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Bowl blockage
- Gastroesophageal reflux
5. Treatment of Stomach Aches
There are many treatments but some are written here :
- Eat smaller portions at more frequent meal
- Eat slowly
- Chew your food well
- Drink beverages at room temperature
- Avoid food that gives you a pass or indigestion of food
- Manage your stress
- Limit alcohol and caffeine
- Sit up straight after you eat.
6. What do Stomach Aches feel like?
They maybe feel like a pain in abdominal pain. Abdominal pain may be felt anywhere between the chest and groin region of your body. The pain may be generalized, localized, or it may feel like cramps in your belly. If you have cramps and discomfortable in the belly it may be due to gas or constipation.
7. Symptoms of Stomach Aches
There are many symptoms but some are written here:
- Abdominal pain
- Severe pain in the stomach
- Feel anxiety