Are you like the majority of the population who have tried temporary hair removal methods only to find your hair problem is getting worse? If you are bothered by excessive hair growth or would like to put an end to time consuming shaving or waxing, then talk to our physician about permanent hair reduction. Since Dr. Harwer has over 20 years of laser hair removal experience, she can recommend the treatment that is the best suited to your individual hair and skin type.
Our YAG-1064 solid state is completely color blind so even darker skin can be safely treated to deliver permanent hair reduction results in just a few sessions with very little discomfort and no downtime.
Laser hair removal advantages
- Laser hair removal is a long lasting result
- Laser hair removal is less painful than waxing or electrolysis
- Laser hair removal saves your time and money (the cost of lifetime waxing, electrolysis or buying expensive razors)
- Laser hair removal is a quick and effective procedure
- Laser hair removal effectively clears ingrown hair & shaving bumps
- Laser treatment protects you against repetitive cuts, scaring and bumpy skin from daily razor shaving
- Laser hair removal saves incredible amount of time of daily shaving
- Laser hair removal promotes and stimulates collagen that rejuvenates skin
- Laser hair removal gives you a new confidence
- No more worries about not being shaved
Nd:YAG 1064nm laser hair removal for darker skin tone patients
The skin penetration of 1064nm wavelength laser is deeper than other wavelengths. Since the effect on the melanin is minimal, a 1064nm laser will achieve much better results even on Dark Skin Patients and there is a very low risk of pigment disruption that can results on dark skin in light spots and on light skin in dark spots.
Occasionally a patient’s skin is so sensitive that pigment uniformity may be disrupted. Most of the time these dark or light spots fade away in several months.
Nd:YAG 1064-nm laser system’s long pulses are absorbed well enough by your hair to cause hair follicular damage, but not well enough by epidermal melanin to significantly alter skin pigment. The procedure is virtually painless and the results are almost always truly fantastic.
Laser hair removal is truly a life changing experience, so don’t wait any longer!
Nd:YAG-1064 laser system
Nd:YAG 1064 (Neomyduim + Yttrium, Attrium, Granite) has been FDA approved for all skin types and wide variety of indications including unwanted hair removal. Our Nd:YAG laser system has the longest available wavelength and unique flat beam profile that maximizes patient safety and efficacy.
The flat beam profile consistently delivers energy in the therapeutic range to targeted structures, and avoids high peak powers to ensure patient safety.
Our Nd:YAG laser system’s patented continuous contact cooling provides the best protection of patients’ epidermis.
These unique technological features provide optimal results through deep penetration to the hair bulb while maximizing patient safety.
Our hair removal laser has a unique wave length and flat wave profile so it is very easy to maintain the energy in therapeutic range while protecting the skin against adverse effects of laser treatment.
Our laser even permits the treatment of all skin types as well as the skin with a recent sun exposure!